Padlet

I have done some testing of Padlet, which we tested in the ONL-course and also in my university's pedagogical course.

The map-tool seems nice for introductions. I could use that in my educational program when I first meet the students so that we can get a feeling for where people come from in Sweden. The Time-line could be used for age but this seems a bit irrelevant in many cases and slightly intrusive. In a subject like history I image that it'd be a great tool. I didn't find the other tools so interesting but I guess they are ways to organise the content a little bit.

It's a quite simple collaborative tool but I'm not sure what happens if two people edit the same object at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My online presence map

My digital identity

Sharing and Openness